I think I have the same problem. I installed Animove through the repository but
I cannot find it in this version of QGis (2.2) . Only the triangulation plugin
appears. Could you give us more details on how to find it? How do I open this
processing toolbox, I cannot find it either. By the way I am also not able to
install sextante, is there any problem with it?cheers