Hi Vania,

> I think I have the same problem. I installed Animove through the repository
> but I cannot find it in this version of QGis (2.2) . Only the triangulation
> plugin appears. Could you give us more details on how to find it? How do I
> open this processing toolbox, I cannot find it either.
> By the way I am also not able to install sextante, is there any problem with
> it?

Sextante (now called "processing") is not a plugin anymore, it is part
of QGIS (main program). After installing QGIS you just need to
activate the processing menu/option.

Animove installs now as an additional toolbox inside Processing. If
does not show in the processing toolbox then go in

processing -> options and configurations -> providers

and activate it.

cheers!