Hey,

I have a play where I make edits to apache configs which includes a notify
"restart apache". That all works well, except in the following scenario:

1. Task A changes apache configs. Task B runs after task A fails and the
play aborts. Apache still runs the old version of the config file.

2. I re-run the playbook, now task A skips since there's nothing to change
and Apache does not get restarted. The play finishes successfully but
Apache never got restarted.

One path to go is to immediately restart apache, but that would lead to
multiple restarts per run. Any ideas?

-Nadav