I got the daily mailing list digest and wanted to read the the initial
posting and Michael DeHaans reply. But Google groups tells me "The
requested topic cannot be found. It might have been deleted."
As Michael DeHaan did answer in the first place I guess it was not so
offensive that censorship would be appropriate.

So was it censored on purpose, accidentally  deleted or am I just too
stupid to get google to show me the messages?

TIA,
Oliver