Yes, I'm thinking of one or more modules that gives the system
administrator the ability to do the most basic tasks directly from Ansible.
My vision is to automate the whole life cycle chain of a server, from
deployment, configuration, administation to decomission. In my environment
we are using cobbler and ansible, these two applications together provides
most of the necessary information to be used by our IPA installation. IP
numbers, DNS names, group belongings etc etc. I imagine this wouldn't be
unique for my environment.

As Wildi Shaari mentioned the IPA has a pretty good cli, One can of course
write scripts that gets executed by Ansible, but I think that a much
cleaner way would be to use Ansible directly since Ansible in itself can
provide all necessary details to IPA. IPA, at least in my environment, is
largely a mirror of the information available in Cobbler and Ansible.

Here is an example of a task where Ansible might be able help, the task
adds an entry to IPA, exports the server kerberos keytab, adds the new host
entry to the kerberos keytab, transfer the new keytab to the target host:

* kinit admin
* SERVER=server1 ; ipa host-add $SERVER-adm.domain.com ; ipa-getkeytab -s
ipa01.domain.com -p host/$SERVER.domain.com -k /tmp/$SERVER.keytab ;
ipa-getkeytab -s ipa01.domian.com -p host/$SERVER-adm.domain.com -k
/tmp/$SERVER.keytab

* transfer they new keytab to the target server, server1:/tmp/server1.keytab
* backup the existing keytab on the target server
    * mv /etc/krb5.keytab  /tmp/krb5.keytab.$(date +%Y%m%d)

* replace the existing keytab
    * mv /tmp/fourier.keytab /etc/krb5.keytab

/Johan