Hi,

in the most Playbooks about EC2 provisioning there exists a task which
executes the pause module to wait for the instance to be available. Now
that the EC2 module supports idempotency it is possible to run a playbook
multiple times to add new features to an already provisioned instance. The
problem now is that the pause module runs every time and waits for e.g. 2
minutes. I know that I can use ^C-c to continue the task. But I think the
best solution would be to execute the wait task only after the instance was
provisioned. Is there any possibility to achieve such a behavior?

Cheers,
Christian