What is the good way to make command run only one time and never run it again if once it succeeds? I think it might be done by triggering a handler which creates a flag-file after command succeds and also by defining a condition which prevents command run if that flag-file exists.
But how to accomplish that? The problems that I can't solve here is:
1) How to trigger a handler only if command succeeds?
2) How to run commands only if certain file exists?

--
С наилучшими пожеланиями, Андрей Пашкин.
м.т - +7 (985) 898 57 59