Hi guys
I'm using ansible to deploy the scoutapp.com agent which is basically a
ruby gem. I have used both the gem and shell modules to install the module,
the problem is after the module is installed, the executable isn't
symlinked to a location like /usr/bin or /usr/local/bin which is what would
happen if I run the exact same command in a shell. I know ansible runs this
stuff using a Python script so I was wondering if you know anyway I can fix
this?

This is my instructions:

- name: Install the scout gem
  shell: gem install scout -no-rdoc -no-ri

And this is the one I tried with the gem module:

- name: Install the scout gem
  gem: name=scout state=present