Correct, the warning message can be ignored, and there is a configuration
setting (system_warnings in your ansible.cfg) that can be set to "False" to
disable it.

The fatal error appears to be reporting that the executable you're trying
to call via the pipe lookup is not being found at the path specified. Can
you share what that is, and validate that the binary is there and
executable by the user that the play is running with to make sure there are
no security issues?