Hey folks,

I was testing the new galaxy 2.0 import process from the p.o.v. of a github
organization and had a question.

Right now it imports as "MyOrganization.some-twisted-rolename"

I was curious if there might be a way to make that name less...dunno how to
phrase this other than "internal"...so that if someone were going to
install it they would get a "nice" role name without renaming the github
repository to something that would make all the other developers in the
organization tilt their heads and say "what?"

For example, to make it "pretty" (using a contrived example) if I were the
Redhat organization with a role in github called ansible-jboss, then galaxy
would make it available as "Redhat.ansible-jboss" when I actually just want
it to be available as "Redhat.jboss". But to rename the repo in github to
be just "jboss" would make existing jboss developers think that the jboss
source was in that directory instead of ansible modules.

Hope that explanation was clear.

Any help/ideas appreciated. Maybe I just missed something obvious in the UI
or release notes.

Thanks,
tim