Right now my system consists of 20 machines. When we make user accounts it
locks them by default on creation with a default password they must change
upon initial login.

Instead of locking the same account on each system individually I would
like to be able to use ansible to either execute this ad-hoc or via a
playbook.

Anyone else have this type of issue and how did you solve it.

1. If I run: sudo passwd -u *someusername *It will prompt me for my sudo
credentials and then unlock the user. No problem. Now do it 19 more times,
got to be a better way.

2. If i run it adhoc using ansible like so I get a response saying only
root can do this.

ansible -m shell -a "passwd -u username" "test-server-suite"
--ask-become-pass

Is there no way to run that ad hoc from command line or as a playbook using
the user module or another module to unlock the same user across my entire
architecture?

Again any help is appreciated.