I have been unsuccessful at installing a Vormetric driver onto CentOS.  I
am using the 'expect' module and have tried various question:answer pairs,
but nothing completes successfully.   Due to the isolated environment I
work in, I am unable to copy the playbook I'm using, but I do have the
driver in my email and could share it with anyone who is willing to attempt
a test install.  It would probably make more sense that way, so you can see
the full prompts yourself.  If anyone is willing to help, feel free to
reach out.  I also checked Ansible Galaxy and there was nothing there, so
this is a last-ditch effort.  I have 360 servers that need this driver
installed, so I'm hoping someone can help.