Hi,

Right, it maybe the playbook itself. Anyway, the play1.yml is per below:

========================
- hosts: "*"
  become: yes
  tasks:
    - name: apt
      apt:
        update_cache: yes
        upgrade: 'yes'

If I run the play1.yml with the following command, without specify any
group name, it works:
$ ansible-playbook ./playbooks/play1.yml --user admin --ask-pass
--ask-become-pass -i ./inventory/hosts

Then it is OK!!!