Hello, I’m working with a financial trading platform that is looking to
hire someone for their Sydney office that wants to be client facing, own
the production service offered globally to their clients and be part of the
team that designs and builds a system for automating upgrades with zero
service impact.  Exposure to  at least one asset class and the FIX protocol
preferred.  Consequently, I hoped that some members of this list may like
to discuss further.  I can be reached using "JamesBTobin (at) Gmail (dot)
Com".  Kind regards, James