I am attempting to run playbooks from aap that will checkout credentials
from our Centrify solution.  Has anyone gotten this working?  My attempts
to configure the centrify vault credential provider lookup fails the test
connection.

The credential I am attempting to "check out" is an AD user account managed
by Centrify, but it does not have any "systems" which I interpret as
"windows servers" associated with it.

I have reviewed the documentation on the Centrify site and the Red Hat
Site, but I'm unable to get it working.

Thanks