Hello All,

I have the below playbook, I wanted to download the files from gitlab on
same path with different names. I have below playbook,
As can seen below source path is same but file name is different, I need to
have src path defined and should mention only file names in loop or may be
i can read these names from different file itself.

Appreciate any help with this
---
  - name: Download the files from GITLAB for Patching
    hosts: app
    tasks:
      - get_url:
          url: "{{ item }}"
          dest: /busdata/qwm/mna1/geodev12/folders/GX/PATCH/
          url_username:
          url_password:
        register: download
        until: download is succeeded