Hi Arachnoids,

I have uploaded an experimental anti-spambot script for
beta testing:

  http://survpc.virtualave.net/test/arachne_crack.asp

Is there any more anti spam link(s) that should be added
there?  If anyone know any site that has automatic "spam
trapper" email address, please mail me the URL.  I'll add
it to the script's default badspammer page.

Oh, BTW, Arachne 1.66 is currently in the spambot list
for testing purpose.  Don't worry, it'll be removed from
the final version ;-)  If you use another browser, you
will see my customized error 404 page (also in beta
testing).  Go to this URL instead:

  http://survpc.virtualave.net/spambot.html

The homepage was updated few minutes ago.  Please check
it out!  Our Grammar Sheriff has proofreaded it, but I
added a few more things, and might introduced some new
grammar "bugs" as well ;-)

If you don't want to access it online, the site is also
accessible by email.  To retrieve it, simply send email
as follows:

  -----