On Jun 29, 2010, at 5:55 AM, solsTiCe d'Hiver <solstice.dhi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Le lundi 28 juin 2010 à 17:55 +0200, Lukáš Jirkovský a écrit :
Actually I see the point of doing this. Arch is a modern distribution
with the newest software around so why stuck with shell constructs
which are probably dozens of years old?

Lukas

Yes. I definitely agree. We have to pray that a dev is interested in the
patch now ;-)

Thomas seemed moderatly interested.

@Victor:
You last commit that is supposed to fix whitespace mess in fact create a
mess with whitespace. Also it changes all the modelines for vim:
for example from
# vim: set ft=sh sw=2 ts=2 et:
# vim: set ft=sh sw=4 ts=4 et:

When it comes to whitespace, I do whatever indent-region and whitespace-cleanup tell me to.

in fact, I would suggest that you revert your commit
59c7059e78491988c5d8d495c731fb66fe8f7224. It does not fix anything.

check for yourself with
git checkout bashification
git diff master
but