FIRST, stop top posting, it's annoying and I cannot follow the discussion because of it.

On 08/23/2011 11:51 AM, Max Xie wrote:
Yeah, I've installed the 'gnome-shell' by the full installation command:

pacman -Syu gnome
pacman -S gnome-extra

and 'gnome-shell' is surely installed.

The option "Force Fallback Mode" is OFF as the default. But, the problem
haven't gone.

The GNOME cannot probe my Graphics, it shows 'Uknown' in 'System info'
control-panel.

doesn't matter since you forgot to install mesa-demos.
pacman -Si gnome-control-center and notice the optdepends

My CPU is Intel i5-2300, with Intel HD 2000 Graphics within it and that's my
graphic processor. I've heard about the newest 'xf86-video-intel' can
support the Intel's new Sandy Bridge and also HD 2000/3000 Graphics so I
installed it. It seems to work fine with xmonad and Fallback Mode of Gnome.
Is that driver still under developing and not able to provide Hardware
Acceleration? Or just the Gnome don't support it? Or I have chosen the wrong
driver?

second, we cannot help you because:

1)you didn't provide any logs, like /var/log/Xorg.0.log, ~/.xinitrc
2)how do you login into gnome

How can I check whether the driver supports 3d hardware acceleration (of
course out of Gnome)?

--
IonuČ›