On 22/09/16 at 08:16pm, Kyle Terrien via arch-general wrote:
On Fri, 23 Sep 2016 13:00:53 +1200
Jason Ryan via arch-general <arch-general@archlinux.org> wrote:
Then we are in agreement; the goal is to provide people with what they
need and to encourage them to explore in more depth, or for edge
cases, the official documentation.

Then I think I misinterpreted the snark as seriousness in your post
yesterday.  I apologize.

No need to apologise (but the fact that you did is a testament to your
character); I was mostly typing for the people that read the ML but are
not necessarily contributing to this discussion. I think it is important
that on issues around our core values we are quite resolute.
Cheers,

/J

--

http://jasonwryan.com/
GPG: 7817 E3FF 578E EEE1 9F64 D40C 445E 52EA B1BD 4E40