Thanks -- is the ideas list posted somewhere now?  I'm going to have to
point to a URL in this Google Application (the one that needs to be
submitted today :-) ).

The list doesn't have to be final, of course; we can continue to add to
it after submission.  Also, it's a win whenever an item on the list
references an issue in the tracker, FWIW.

Best,
-Karl