HI Lucy, I looked into this, and saw the same thing in the documentation.
I went back to the HIP resource graphs and pulled new tables for the
documentation straight from them.  Looks like it was a typo in the
documentation, because the graphs don't seem to have the mix up
(documentation should be fixed now).

If you are finding a problem in the RDM, could you post more information
about it?

Thanks for pointing out the issue,
Adam