Hi Adam

I thought I'd deleted this post because after writing it I realised that my RDM
problem is a little different! I thought this was probably a documentation
problem only, thank you for looking into it and confirming it.

My RDM problem is this:
I am only using the RDM to change the authority files because I am a user and
we don't have a full time IT staff member assigned to our project yet so can't
change the files directly.
I used the sample files as a basis and added our concepts for the heritage
resource type and deleted the sample ones. I did the same for the resource
classification types. I then added the appropriate concepts to the drop down
lists for each. When I tried inputting a resource, I found that the resource
classification drop down list was where I expected the heritage resource list
and vice versa. The concepts were the ones I had input.
I cannot give you copies of the files but I took screen shots of the problem
and can upload them tomorrow when I am back at work. But I checked and double
checked that I had input the concepts in the correct places.  Have you come
across this problem before?

Lucy

Sent from my iPad