Anjo, if you are interested in working with the django shell, here are two
good resources for you to start with:

The graphical data model for Arches will show you all of the models
involved and their properties:
https://github.com/archesproject/arches/wiki/Data-Model#graphical-data-models.
Combine this with clear_resources() which is used in remove_resources,
https://github.com/archesproject/arches/blob/master/arches/app/utils/data_management/resources/remover.py#L25

and you can probably figure out some slightly more advanced bulk resource
removal.

Also, consider the actual Resource.delete() method
https://github.com/archesproject/arches/blob/master/arches/app/models/resource.py#L232.

That method seems to handle elasticsearch entries, so I'm not sure why they
are handled separately in clear_resources(), but these are all good things
to investigate in the django shell.

Adam