Adam, the link (https://www.loc.gov/standards/datetime/edtf.html) that
Vincent just posted is the new (official) spec, which appears to have just
been posted last month.
Unfortunately, the library we use still references the old draft, so for
now we need to stick with the old link in our docs.
-Alexei

Director of Web Development - Farallon Geographics, Inc. - 971.227.3173