Hello,

I am trying to deploy Arches for our local institution, I'm trying to go
through the instruction [1], on how to run in docker.
Most instruction appear to work so far (a  couple of couchdb and
elasticsearch warning which I'm going to assume are for first run,
But when accessing the local install, I get greeted with 404 on any static
resource situated under /media/.

Arches does seem to properly copy assets :

> arches           | Copying
'/web_root/arches/arches/app/media/packages/font-awesome/README.md'
(and alike),

And does this the requests ( so it's likely not a nginx thing):

> arches           | 172.21.0.1 - - [16/Apr/2019:11:18:40 -0500] "GET
/media/css/unify.css HTTP/1.1" 404 93 "http://localhost:8000/";

I'm i'm starting to run out of ideas of what could cause this, and would
love some guidance – which I would be happy to contribute in the form of
pull-requests again the main repository.

I'm tried the master  (a20525c1828 as of April 11th) and 4.4.1, making sure
to update docker-compose to point at my locally built docker image, and
pruning docker volumes.

Thanks,
--
1: