I need a new Arches installation to develop some stuff for a conference
presentation, so I thought I'd take the opportunity to not only use the
latest version but also run it under Docker.

Following the instructions at
https://github.com/archesproject/arches/blob/master/docker/Readme.md, I got
as far as Quick Start step 6, docker-compose up, but there were problems
creating the database for my *archesdemo* project.

I've uploaded my docker-compose.yml file and the results of running
docker-compose
up into a gist at
https://gist.github.com/daosborne/cd501c56dc117e066b4f118f15af7e57 to show
the problem. Is it obvious what I've missed or is wrong?

I'm running Docker Desktop 2.2.0.3 on MacOS 10.14.6 Mojave.

Thanks!
David