Hi Kuba,

Thanks for your message about your work and current issue with Arches
Collector.  It is helpful to know that your Arches instance is behind a
reversed proxy, as that may have something to do with the sync problem.
 I'll get back to you once I look into it further, unless someone else here
responds first.

Best,

Alina
Arches Project Team