Hello,

I have found this issue when exporting form arches to postgresql and
creating views.

I have created a feature and one of the fields has multiple characteristic:

So at e the same time can be different utilities and the certainty can vary
(defensive - High, domestic - low and fishing - negligible) as example.

[image: Screenshot from 2020-10-09 10-08-05.png]

but what I get when creating the view and running the queries is that
create a domestic low high and negligible, a fortification low high and
negligible and a hunting high, low and negligible for the same feature:

[image: Screenshot from 2020-10-09 10-10-03.png]

Do someone know why is this happening and how can be resolved this issue?

Thank you very much in advance