Perhaps not stupidity, but ignorance. I am afraid I am ignorant of the
hurtful effects of sending money to help the poor and the beneficial effects
of letting the poor move to a place like the United States.

Keith Burbank
Adjunct Instructor in economics
Indian River Community College
Fort Pierce, Florida