Hi guys,

Im very sorry i given you the wrong info abt ah aah audio in malaysia. Yesterday i asked veenai they said today 28/07/2005 then today i went back there they said its tomorrow then i took their phone no. Now when i call them they said its next week. huuuuhh i don know why???? A.R. Rahman has no market anymore. Last time the name ar rahman cd is like gold but now. But the suprising thing is priyasaki, kana kanden, ponnian selvam was released same as india's release. I think they has lose hope on ar rahman's music to become a hit. Actually its true. Rahman should'nt do movies which has so many problems like godfather. He should do anniyan. Even though how great was a music for a film which has any other highlights it sure would'nt make waves. But anniyan can. So however we are music adicted so we wait for another two days as wat as letchuman said. If it does'nt release i dont know wat to say.

BoB eevan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi guys,

Ah Aah is releasing today. I asked Veenai. Kuala Lumpur. It will release on 28/07/2005. Maybe after two days you can get it in northen malaysia. Dont ask alai osai they are also so rude especially the chinese lady!!.

Dinesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi all malaysian gang,i just called alai osai earlier,a man answered,i
asked whether ARRahman's Anbe Aayuyire is rleeased ,he said audio,i
said yes,then he said no,then i ask when will it release,and he said "
i wouldnt know " ,then i said "why do u keep an audio shop?" and
slammed the phone...hehehehe...i know i was rude,but thats not the
answer u expect from an Audio Production company!!

http://mail.yahoo.com

This August, Discover the Birth of Your Independence
and The Magic of A.R.Rahman's Music in
Mangal Pandey - The Rising
http://www.risingthefilm.com
http://www.mangalpandeythefilm.com
Music released: Jul 14, 2005 Movie releases: Aug 12, 2005

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

New country music artists Country music artists New music artists
Music artists Christian music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS