If Rajeev menon takes a movie he will only resort to
his buddy and pal Ar Rehman Ji only .

All his movies till date was done by AR Ji Only

MARK MY WORDS . RAJEEV MENON WILL ONLY CALL ARR

hotels<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=47094/*http://farechase.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTFicDJoNDllBF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BHBvcwMxMwRzZWMDZ3JvdXBzBHNsawNlbWFpbC1uY20->with
> Yahoo! FareChase.
> >

> --
> Trusting in God never makes the mountain smaller, it
> just makes the climbing
> easier. I never ask Him for the lighter load, but
> only for the stronger
> back.
>
> when goin is very tough , tough get goin...

      Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download
CHAT? Click here: http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php