hi

friends...i got this information from singer sreenivas who has come to
my house for ghazal perfomace...december 30th was my marriage..he came
yesterday for a perfomance at my house as part of marriage
celebration..he told me that  he has sung in  tamil version of jodha
akbar.....in fact he has planned for a ghazal perfomace at my
home,after talking to me he came to know that i am big fan rahman so he
has sung 6 rahman songs for me,,,,,,,,,,,i have told him abt this
group.he knew abt this rahman fans group earlier itself,moreover he
told me that our gopal has sent him one message very recently,.i was
very happy to meet a person who has worked with rahman for many
songs..he has sung in yuvaraj and dil che tooooooooooooo....
i will upload vedeos
very soon