Wow... Wonderful .

We are actually planning for some food distribution programme, in Chennai.
Wherein, every week we would meet somewhere and distribute food packets for
Construction workers, roadside workers.

Hopefully, lets do somethig good, which will make ARR feel great.

--
regards,
Vithur

AIMING TO BE A TRUE RAHMANIAC