I think here it is deliberately done to rhyme with Mehmaan. Amul takes
poetic licenses with names so that it rhymes.

Warm Regards
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vinayak

theregoesanotherday.blogspot.com

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 5:36 PM, Jahanzeb Farooq <jahanzebti...@yahoo.com>wrote:

>   cooool. though misspelled his name as always.
>
> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com <arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com>, $
> Pavan Kumar $ <pawancum...@...>
> wrote:
>

> > If you follow Amul's ads regularly..you would like this too.. :)
> >

> > We are sure that the world famous scientists like Albert Einstein,
> Galileo and gang must have spent many a sleepless nights and days
> before coming up the theories and formulas that changes the world.
> But, the guys at Amul have time and time again proved that one need
> not possess the genius of Einstein and likes to come up with some of
> the catchy one liners that are as topical as the dates and the months
> of the calendar!
> >
> > After winning hearts with (all) their previous ad works, the latest
> one from the Amul stable is that of the evergreen musician A. R.
> Rahman and his award- winning spree! After having won at the BAFTA's,
> Golden Globes and with the stage all set for the Oscars …Rahman is
> surely one man on a roll! And Amul has captured this very essence in
> its most buttery way, by having a snap of Rahman alongside a host of
> awards. Alongside is the most apt one-liner that says 'Make Rehman
> your mehmaan! Amul…Toasted everywhere!'
> >
> > All that we would like to tell the Amul guys is to keep their ad
> ready well in advance about A.R. Rahman winning at the Oscars
> >

> > http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/features/2009/02/20/4875/index.html

  • ... avyayan
    • ... Thulasi Ram
    • ... live for arr Live
      • ... Dinesh Vaidya
        • ... nivensamy
          • ... K. Kumar
            • ... arr_raghu
          • ... $ Pavan Kumar $
            • ... Jahanzeb Farooq
              • ... Gomzy™
              • ... Vinayakam Murugan
            • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
              • ... Shah Navas
          • ... chelva kumar
        • ... avyayan
        • ... V S Rawat