**
I didn't see which version you were on, but wasn't there a 6.3 patch level that caused the escalation thread to fail (if they had a notification action or something like that)?

Also, I've had it where escalations were appearing to fire twice, with none of the workflow finishing.  It turned out I had a "ghost" escalation thread that was still running.  The easy fix was to disable escalations with the server setting, which stopped all the escalation threads.  And then re-enable them to start just the one.

Thad Esser
"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."
- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

"James Collins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: "Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)" <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

04/21/2006 11:24 AM

Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc
Subject
Re: Escalations not firing

Caig, warren, andrew, linda, satya and saby and all those that
responded....Thanks!

Thanks for the responses.  The executions are enabled.  I have scheduled a
reboot for Monday morning as it is a production server, and see if it
triggers them on again.  It is just to ironic that all escalations stop
running so hopefully a reboot will do the trick.  I will let all know if it
does.

Have a great weekend all!

Jim