Hi,

We  need to use external web services by using filters. In that case we
need to use both Input and Output mappings. Can someone send a Small
Example of a complete external Web service (not AR system web service)
which I can run to test the things ?

Actually I have some doubts also regarding external web services:

1)       Does this external web service really need SOAP Header ?

2)       If some entries are repeated in external web services e.g. in
case of line items(line items count may differ every time) then how we
handle them in that case ?

3)       How can we use only first line items in output mapping?

Regards,

Tarun Sharma

the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,  you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,  distribute, or use this message or
any part thereof. If you receive this  message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete all  copies of this message.