</Rant>
Another thing with the CMDB -- to CM -- Integrations is the server fallout
of information.
I am have some issues with the multiple nic / cm agent output into the cmdb.
For example: Server A have 5 nics all at 10 gbs of so.
so now I get hostnames of the following in the cmdb.
Hostname
Hostname-bur
Hostname-mgt
Hostname-pri
Hostname-back
Then TD comes in and I also get
Hostname:Domain.name
IP
----------------------- Reason
Each hostname is connected to a different nic, so it is a different item.
Each IP is individual if you cannot access the box -- which you need sudo
rights and a global account (security risk -- not allowed)
TD: has no ability to do multiple TD's Multi-tenecy -- It says it does.. but
it is a Manual Process..
  you have to change the company, and then shutdown the service and start
the service backup (which cannot be done without a  RFC -- Request for
change -- Change request) and then scan and syncronized, Then change the
name to the next co. and start process all over again.
CM-- latest agents for 7.2 is java 1.4.2_19 JRE Run (insecure -- java
already hacked, and insecure) so this means you have to have 7.5 -- but that
means you have to have ARS 7.5, ITSM 7.5, CMDB 7.5, AIE 7.5, DSL 7.5, CDI
7.5, and Oh, there are about 12 little bugs that you have to know about,
like -- if you are using oracle with AIE and CDI then on a Tues with a full
moon, ensure you are standing on 1 leg and barking but like a chow chow, not
like a coyote..  ERRRRrrrr
--------/Rant
P.S See previous rant about how engineering is behind..

OH, and if you have plans of 2008 server Windows.. you might want to wait,
(or you have no choice) as the compatibility is almost 0.
---/Finally

just thought I would mention it..

CM is on 8.0 now as well, (consider it a finial release) as Bladelogic is
the main beast for CM now...

and there is not just an HOSTNAME

--
Patrick Zandi