Below there is additional information regarding this position that Annie
requested I post.  Annie also indicated the rate is $100+ depending on
experience.  This appears to be a real position, not just a resume
collection exercise.

There is a remedy requirement for one of the clients in Miami.

Please contact Annie Reisch, in case any one of you is interested in this
position.

      Annie Reisch
      305 974 0562
      an...@staffingproviders.com

Minimum 4-6 years of IT work experience in Systems, or other administration
and programming to include Remedy Products with ARS 6.X, ARS 7.X, ITSM 7.X
and Atrium CMDB.

Solid experience BMC Remedy's Action Request System (ARS) 6.X & 7.X

Solid experience installing, configuring, developing and customizing BMC
Remedy IT serv Management (ITSM) 7.X applications (Help Desk, Change
Management, Asset Management, Atrium CMDB)

Experience with Oracle Administration and SQL and PL/SQL programming

Experience developing Crystal Reports

Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.

Experience configuring BMC/Remedy products and full products life-cycle to
include development, integration, testing and documentation.

Experience with custom Remedy workflow forms reports and filters design and
development to meet specified requirements.

Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills.

Experience with Java or C or Scripting to develop custom workflow and APIs.

Knowledge of ITIL and Best Practice Processes.

Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related
field or equivalent work experience.