One thing we discussed at WWRUG12 was the automatic table refresh settings our
users can set, on a table.

The option is not removable by an admin unless you want to remove the ability
to modify the tables.  I showed some people where to go to restrict the time on
the table refresh... I pointed them to the wrong place on the User Preferences
form.

On the AR System User Preference form, the tab to go to is "Edit" the field is
"Table Field Refresh".  It is on the Left side of the page in the top block.
The field ID is "23628".

I have created an escalation that runs at 3am and resets the refresh to 3
hours.  That way they can't hold on to a Floating license and mess things up
for other people.  They do sometimes figure it out and reset it to how they
want it (most people every 2 or 3 minutes) manually, I then reset it at 3am.

ITSM 7.6.04 SP2
ARS 7.6.04 SP3
Oracle 11.2.0.3.0 - 64bit Production
Win 2008 Server