Hi,

AIE is not that much intelligent to read columns with spaces in it.
Otherwise frequently we need to use some functions like LTRIM, RTRIM etc
provided by AIE to truncate the spaces.

Always we need to make sure that the header columns doesn't contain
leading/trailing space and possibly avoid spaces in mid. For example, "CI
Name" should be modified to CIName or CI_Name. So you can use Underscore
instead.

Modifying .dat flat file would be a one of the solution in this case,
because there would not be any need to keep the header in data file, only
data can be kept in .dat file. But we need to create/modify the .tbl file
manually, which involves some steps.

HTH

--

Regards,

Pabitra

Vyom Labs Pvt. Ltd.

BSM Solutions & Services || ITIL Consulting & Training

Email: [hidden email]
<http://ars-action-request-system.1093659.n2.nabble.com/user/SendEmail.jtp?t
ype=node&node=7583733&i=0>   || Web Site: www.vyomlabs.com Follow Vyom Labs
http://twitter.com/#!/vyomlabs <http://twitter.com/#%21/vyomlabs>  ||