REQ: C/C++ Developer with Jade JadeX Eclipse :: Clinton, NJ :: 1 Year

Position:C/C++ Developer with Jade JadeX Eclipse
contract in Clinton, NJ. If qualify and interested, please send an updated
resume in a word doc. with an attachment for an immediate review.
Work Description:Development and enhancement of state-of-the-art proprietary
technology jointly with Corporate Strategic Research (CSR), co-located in
Clinton, NJ.
Required Skills:Optimization / Database / GUI / Visualization / VRMT / Agents
C/C++, Java, JavaScript
 Rate: $45.00--MAX, Job Type: Contract,  Start Date: ASAP,  Duration: 1 year,
Number Of Openings: One, Location: Clinton, NJ

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make sure
the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Thanks for your support,

Surbhit Suhalka

Recruiter|MetaSense Inc.
NJ SBE | MBE | WBE Certified
Tel: 856-626-3220 | Fax: 856-475-0555
100 Technology Way, Suite 320 | Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
ssuha...@metasenseusa.com | www.MetaSenseusa.com
Please reply with “REMOVE” if you do not wish to receive any future emails.
MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design, Call
Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ, Voorhees, NJ and
India. MetaSense specializes in the delivery of cost effective, high-value
Information Technology and Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.
Note: Under Bill’s. Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
the subject header.