Mark, as John said, don't take things too seriously. I thought it
was very funny even if I shouldn't have. Secondly, the quote from
Churchill (not me) I don't think necessarily means that you have to
be more conservative as you get older, or that you are not smart if
you don;t, but recognizes perhaps the natural tendency for most
people to adopt more conservative views as they age. Whether they,
including myself, think they are smarter for doing so, is their own
opinion. Thirdly, at least the way the films were described in the
write on the forum, leads me to believe that they are not a search
for the truth, but a one-sided attempt to reach a foregone
conclusion. No good whether from the right or left.

Don't be too eager to lash out (brain power).

On a different note, did you read Goldstein and Rikon's column on
public use in condemnation in yesterday's law journal?

, --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Tyler, Mark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> One sided discussions, to some extent, are a necessary and
potentially
> valauable part of democracy.  However, one sided, or limited news
coverage
> should not be.  Perhaps that is what you are tired of.  And
perhaps that is
> the ill that is addressed by the evening of documentary films.  I
resent the
> notion (and your insinuation) that as you get older you'll become
more
> conservative which equals smarter.  As someone old enough to have
college
> age kids I don't accept that.  In some ways I am more liberal than
when I
> was twenty.

Frida y

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM