I don't believe that anyone who has lost their life in Iraq, lost their life for
freedom.  I think it's pretty clear that the invasion was intended to sustain oil
supplies and prices by securing Saudi Arabia.  As everyone knows this plan has failed
pathetically.  The idea that Iraq is better off without Saddam doesn't bear up under
the facts.  It's clear a horrible civil war is boiling all around the American
occupation and the American administration has no plan to contend with the problem.
Meanwhile Iraqi citizens die of diptheria as well munitions and their children have no
opportunity for improvement in the foreseeable future.  Are they suppossed to be happy
about the American invasion because Saddam is gone?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM