While it may not impact national security, I assume you do not
suggest that the outsourcing of jobs to foreign lands (whether right
or wrong) is not of concern to americans. Or furthermore, what that
may reveal about the difference in what a candidate, who has some
interests (if as stated here no direct involvement) in the company
that does so, says and actually does? I don't even know where John
Kerry stands on this issue, but let's say for the moment that he has
spoken out against outsourcing and Heinz in fact is a large
outsourcer of jobs. Wouldn't you say that one should one's own house
in order first? In any event, maybe Jim was going somewhere
legitimate with this. But as is usual on this forum, any statement
that smacks of support for Bush or the republican party appears not
to be totlerated. I had thought there was room in Asbury Park for
diverse views; but I guess not.

I will not get into whether the decision to invade Iraq is right or
wrong. But if you think that our trouble in the Mideast rest solely
upon the issue of Arab oil, and that all our actions stem from this,
you are naive. It always will be one thing; Israel. The radical
group of Islamists who have hijacked the Arab and muslim world want
only two things, the destruction of Israel and a pan islamic world.
If it were simply the question of a Palestinian state, they could
have had that in 1947 and 1997. It is impossible to meet their
demands, just as it was to meet Hitler's demands. A typical person
walking down the street will try not to have a confrontation with
someone else and have matters escalate through different phases
which might end in violence. However, walking down the street, that
same person will not hesitate to defend themselves if they are
immediately thrust into violence by others. Over the years we have
been met with increasing stages of violence, while, yes, just
walking down the street. We're in the fight of our lives now. Not
because of oil, but because of madmen from the Mideast.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM