okay, would you like to bring the pissing contest down to which
elite colleges we attended? would you believe Princeton actually DID
graduate a conservative?

How about Princeton DOES have a ROTC program, and it DID graduate
quite a few 2nd LTs? And after graduating from Princeton, I served
my country prouldy in Somalia & Kosovo, and if it wasn't for my two
sons, I would kill a few islamofascists for you in Iraq.

what have you done for me?

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Tony Tedesco"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> i have to admit, i strongly overestimated you..here is a basic
> overview of population distribution and its relation to the
process
> which we have (it's called an 'electoral college'..don't get your
> hopes up, its not a college where you can get a degree from
elective
> courses alone..here maybe this link can help
> http://tinyurl.com/6wh6d , by the way..all kidding aside, thanks
for
> the tinyurl tip)...now if you want to talk about massive voter
> turnout, the popular vote, or the ramifications on the voters
psyche
> by kerry's concess (or the fact that it ohio didnt ultimately
> matter..if it went to the house, bush still wwould win by 4)..i am
> game
> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "jerseyjohn99"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > or would you rather talk about the 31-19 States voting for Bush?
> >
> > --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "jerseyjohn99"
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > and Kennedy had a secretary named Lincoln, and Lincoln had a
> > > secretary named Kennedy.
> > >
> > > If you take the letters in Asbury Park, substitute a d for the
s,
> > > you get YUR BAD KRAP. is that a signal for everybody to stay
away?

> > > guys, it's okay to take the tinfoil hats off now.
> > >
> > > while you were fuming over Bush being selected, not
elected...you
> > > are missing the big picture, happening right here in Asbury
Park.

> > > Since President Gore's election in 2000:
> > >
> > > Your city manager pleaded guilty of accepting bribes for
> > > Redevelopments.
> > >
> > > Your city manager signed a redevelopment agreement, then
promptly
> > > went to Newark & pleaded guilty for accepting bribes for
> > > redevelopment.
> > >
> > > The redevelopers who signed the redevelopment agreement, with
the
> > > city manager, who signed the redevelopment agreement, then
> > promptly
> > > went to Newark & pleaded guilty for accepting bribes for
> > > redevelopment, have not built ONE SINGLE STRUCTURE since
signing
> > the
> > > redevelopment agreement, with the city manager, who signed the
> > > redevelopment agreement, then promptly went to Newark &
pleaded
> > > guilty for accepting bribes for redevelopment.
> > >
> > > The Redeveloper, who signed the redevelopment agreement, with
the
> > > city manager, who signed the redevelopment agreement, then
> > promptly
> > > went to Newark & pleaded guilty for accepting bribes for
> > > redevelopment, have DESTROYED the ONE PIECE of architecture,
> which
> > > unites Bruce Springsteen to the City, which signed an
agreement,
> > > with The Redeveloper, who signed the redevelopment agreement,
> with
> > > the city manager, who signed the redevelopment agreement, then
> > > promptly went to Newark & pleaded guilty for accepting bribes
for
> > > redevelopment.
> > >
> > > We can go on...you all remember the Nursery Rhyme...
> > >
> > > This is the farmer sowing the corn,
> > > That kept the cock that crowed in the morn,
> > > That waked the priest all shaven and shorn,
> > > That married the man all tattered and torn,
> > > That kissed  the maiden all forlorn,
> > > That milked  the cow with the crumpled horn
> > > That tossed the dog, that worried the cat,
> > > That chased the rat , that ate the malt,
> > > That lay in the house that Jack  built.
> > >
> > > Or we can discuss what's going on in Asbury Park...
> > >

> > > --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Tony Tedesco"

> > > connection
> > > aide
> Carlucci
> > > is