my sincerest apologies..that was a spefically intended as a tounge in
cheek jab at one person in particualr and should not be construed as
a sentiment applicable to anyone other than said intended recipient..
i will take care in the future..
  ;)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM