Wow! Cookman was packed last night. There were probably not so many
out of towners and fur coats in AP since the 1890's. Most were drawn
by the Bruce tickets. It was good to see the sotreowners smile. Gail
from Caio Bella said it all; "wish it were like this everyday."
While I don't expect other First Nights to be as crowded (hope Im
wrong) it was a good chance for outsiders to see what a great place
this is. I think AP is going to do well. Shop your local merchants;
it's an investment in your town.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM