Title: Re: [AsburyPark] Digest Number 1081
Yahoo! Groups Survey
Please help us to improve Yahoo! Groups. Take the survey now!

On 12/10/04 1:03 PM, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

In a message dated 12/10/2004 1:30:38 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
While Asbury
Partners doesn't have to pay their taxes at all and continue to acquire
properties at a fire sale price.   Please members of the list show your
dissatisfaction with your vote in the next election.
Mark - I hope the members of the list won't wait that long. We need everyone to come out Wednesday night to protest passage of this ordinance -this giveaway - fire

Maureen,

Is the Wednesday meeting open to the public?  Can people from outside of Asbury Park go to the meeting as well?

When and where does the meeting take place?

-Gary
AsburyMusic.com