At 10:32 PM +0000 12/21/04, dfsavgny wrote:
>Well, I can let out my beath. AP has accepted my offer of assistance
>in the appraisal/arbitration process for this parcel. I commend
>Terry Reidy for expressing his concern about this issue and wanting
>to get to the truth. I guess our voices are heard sometimes. I'll
>have no preconceptions and give it a fair shake as I see it. Happy

I was certain that you would hear from the city on your offer to help in some
capacity. I know that you know, from your dealing with other municipalities,
that a municipal government does not move at the speed internet chat room
dwellers would like it to move. I think you should also take up Mr. Faiella
offer to have the facts -- as their side understands them -- explained to you
if for no other reason then for you to explain them to us. <g>

~joe dandrea

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM